Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Comforting my sister-in-law


Their house had just been broken into, and her husband had to go out of town on a business trip.  My wife told her sister that she was welcome to stay at our house while he was away to make her feel safer.  After the first night, my wife had to go to her parents house to watch their dogs.  I got a little bit excited, because I would be alone at night with her sister.  

I told her goodnight, and went to my king bed to go to sleep.  Before I got into bed, I did one more unnecessary trip downstairs, hoping that on my way back up I might get a peek at her body as she walked down the hall to or from the bathroom.  No such luck. 

It is always hard to feel completely comfortable alone in a king size bed.  I couldn’t fall asleep,and it turns out I am glad I stayed awake and coherent.  I heard some noise out in the hall, and my bedroom door opened.  Silhouetted in the moonlight was the sexy outline of a woman gorgeous. It was her.  In her outlined form I could see the curve of the side of her breasts.  She asked if I was still awake, and when I answered that I was, she walked toward the bed. 

My eyes adjusted and I could see her slender form standing like an angel beside the bed.  All that covered her was a pair of panties.  She told me she was really lonely, and didn’t want to stay alone in the other room.  Since I had a king size bed, could she join me so she wouldn’t feel so alone?  I told her that I was wearing my usual bedclothes, nothing.  She smiled slightly and said no problem, she'd join me.

With one quick motion, she pushed down her panties, pulled back the blanket, and slid into my bed. My heart pounded with excitement and nervousness.  It was hard for me to catch my breath.  She thanked me for letting her come in.  I said that it was fine.  I wasn’t sure how to respond.  It was true that minutes before I was trying to get a peek at her body, but now that she was naked in my bed, I was not quite sure what to do.  I decided though, that since she clearly knew what she was doing, I needed to take advantage of this and do some touching while I had the chance.

She said good night to me, and rolled on her side facing away from me.  I lay on the other side of the bed, looking in her direction, trying to decide how I should touch her first.  She solved my dilemma for me.  Will you come and cuddle me, she said.  My heart leapt to my throat.  I knew that as soon as that happened, I would be touching every part of her that I had dreamed of seeing and feeling as long as I had known her.  My dick was so hard, I needed to figure out what I was going to do with it.

I scooted over to her and slid on arm under her pillow.  Then, as inconspicuously as I could, I placed my dick between her legs as I moved into the spooning position.  There it was. Her big, soft white ass pressed into my lap.  My free hand laid on her thigh.  I felt a warmth on my dick and realized she must already be dripping from her pussy. I felt around her thigh for a few seconds, then slid my hand up across her stomach to her natural DD’s.  I slid my fingers under the weight of the top breast, enjoying the feeling of my hand held firmly by those boobs that I had always admired. 


She murmured softly that it felt good to be held.  I briefly thought that I should really stop right there.  This answered every fantasy I ever had about her, and had the possibility to get me into really big trouble.  She didn’t seem to mind though,and my cock was very curious about that dripping pussy.  No way was I ending this, as long as she was happy.

I cupped as much of her boob as I could in my hand, and gently squeezed and massaged it for a couple of minutes.  My penis throbbed between her legs.  She kept clenching her thighs together and gently pushed her ass harder into my lap. The soft motion moved my dick closer and closer toward her waiting vagina.  Her fingers moved to her legs and pressed against my penis.  That slight pressure was enough to open her labia and I thrust myself in as soon as I felt the warm wetness inside those soft lips.

In an instant, I was terrified and ecstatic.  She felt amazing.  So warm and inviting, and her groan told me she wanted me to stay inside.  She kept her fingers there, massaging her clit.  I began to slowly move inside her.  I squeezed her boob hard, and she let out a satisfied exclamation.  Her nipple was hard, and I twisted it slightly between my fingers.  This got her more excited.

She sat up and pushed me on my back.  I looked up at her enormous boobs and could not have been happier, although my dick was upset it had been unexpectedly pulled from her pussy.  She laughed at me and asked if they looked better than her sisters'.  I nodded and grabbed them, one in each hand.  She pushed my dick back inside her and started to ride me.  When she started rubbing her clit I let go of her boobs. They bounced and swayed as she pushed herself up and down on me.  I reached around and grabbed her soft ass and she lowered her hanging boobs so her hard nipples brushed my face as she moved.  I caught a boob in my mouth and sucked it as far into my mouth as I could, flicking my tongue around her nipple.

She pulled it out of my mouth and sat up, arching her back.  I lost hold of her ass, but I just felt her soft thighs as I watched her womanly form gyrate above me.  Her boobs danced enticingly, barely in reach of my hands.  I could tell she was getting close to climax, because her movement started to become irregular.  I started to let myself really enjoy the feeling of my sister-in-law’s vagina sliding along my cock. 

We came almost simultaneously.  Still hard, I rolled her over and pounded her missionary style.  I could always give my wife an orgasm from this position.  I could tell we were lined up just right, and I moved on her until I felt the familiar goosebumps that always indicated that my wife was having an orgasm.  After she finished, I rolled off her and rested my hand on her chest, feeling her soft boob.  She breathed heavily, and laughed a little.  She told me she didn’t feel alone anymore.  She asked me if I could get hard again, and I told her I could.

She pushed me off and sat on top of me again.  She rubbed her clit in circles on my dick.  It hardened again as I watched her hips move one way while her breasts jiggled and swung.  I caressed one of her boobs for a few seconds, then slid two fingers up inside her while I pressed my palm against her clit.  She rubbed that for a second, then grabbed my penis and sat down on it.  She slid it in and out hard as she rubbed herself.  Her boobs slapped together until I grabbed them and held them up for her.  We both finished again, and lay next to each other completely exhausted.

I didn’t know what to do, but I felt amazing.  We cleaned ourselves off together in the shower, and climbed back into bed together still naked. I fell asleep spooning her, my hand held firmly between her breasts.  I don’t know (or care) if she slept that night.

The next morning I woke up before her and went downstairs to get some coffee.  I must admit that I was apprehensive about how she would react this morning, but the way it had happened I didn't think she would be too upset.  I just hoped that we would be able to enjoy each other's company in the years ahead.  My concerns were unfounded.

She came downstairs wearing absolutely nothing.  She smiled shyly at me, and told me I had seen it all already so I shouldn't act so surprised an just enjoy the show.  Seeing her move about the kitchen, her ass and boobs moving as she walked, made me want her all over again.  After she poured some coffee she came over and placed her bare ass on my lap.  With her tits just inches from my face, she told me that we should probably be careful around each other for a while.  I cupped one of her breasts in one hand, and placed the other on her ass as I told her that she was probably right.

Laughing, she pushed my hand away from her breast and stood up.  She faced me, pushed her breasts against my face, then sat down straddling me.  I mean it, she said, and we both laughed.  We both skipped work that day, and fucked two more times before she put on clothes and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment